Haven’t written in a while, cuz things have been REALLY busy for me since my school reopened.
LIST OF DILEMMAS
- None of my friends are in the same class as me.
- I’m appointed stupid, crazy, demented MONITOR.
- I’m kinda invisible in my class.
- I’m sitting next to….MK?? (!!!!!)
- My school principal just went over the top:
- First, she forces us to wear black shoes.
- Second, she extended our school time till 2.40 p.m.
- Third, she cut short our recess time till 10.40 a.m.
- Fourth, by MY PMR year, she wants out straight As percentage to be 85%.
- Fifth, she forces us to button our shirt collars till the very top. (Not that I’ll be following that stupid rule.)
- Sixth, she is such a PRIMADONNA.
6. I am totally addicted to Twilight.
7. I miss the holidays so much.
8. I might never see my BFF THAT frequently again cuz we’re in different tuitions this year. ='(
9. I still miss camp terribly.
10. I wanna faint at the sight of books. (Academic books, that is.)
11. Why can’t I be a vampire like Edward? I mean, a real one.
*Sigh* I may be too stuck in my own fantasy world to realize that the reality is trying to incapacitate me and eventually make me mad to death.