So I had ICTL class today, and was absolutely thrilled when Teacher Zaza exclaimed what our assignment for the class would be. First, she said,
Create a blog.
Ha! Easy peasy. Like that would be a tough job. Secondly, she said,
Write 8 posts about anything you like.
The first thing that came to mind was books.
If we had lessons like this everyday, I’d die in ecstasy. When I told my mum this, she was all, “Ha. You’ve been doing that all along.”
So I’ve come to a decision to review these eight books:
- Wicked by Gregory Macguire
- The Lovely Bones ❤ by Alice Sebold
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Dear Zoe by Philip Beard
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield
- The Time Of The Ghost by Dianna Wynne Jones
- Dark Visions by LJ Smith
Steal and you shall feel the wrath.