To make up for my lack of new year’s resolution, I shall make a list of March resolutions instead.
During the whole month of March, I will:
- read more
- write more
- eat less
- exercise more
- stop secretly liking One Direction (cue the widening of eyes and series of gasps)
I will not:
- consume medication unless it is absolutely necessary (health supplements not included)
- get myself sick
- start revision at the eleventh hour
- buy any more books
- procrastinate excessively
- do anything that will make me regret it for the next consecutive days
That is all, unless I get anymore ideas later.
Also, I am aware that I forgot February’s Project More. I shall combine both February and March’s Project in one post.
Also, check out Aifa’s new post that made me feel all queasy and strange inside.