1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. If you were forced to change the name of your blog what would you change it to?
Probably just “Michelle” or “Michelle Teoh”. Or lyrics from favourite songs.
2. How would you spend today if you knew it was your last day to live?
I would call each and every person I’ve ever known to tell them how great they are and how I’m thankful for their presences in my life and then I’d probably call up my favourite people and spend the rest of the day with them and also my parents. I would also leave my diaries and the address and password of my private blog at places where people can easily find them so that I’m not really gone after I die.
3. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Um. Listening to One Direction.
4. What is your most favorite smell?
The smell of food! (Sorry it’s so general, I don’t even really know what kind of smell makes me happy.)
5. Who would you most want to interview on your blog?
Hayley Williams or Mark Hoppus or Jesse Eisenberg or Andrew Garfield.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Grammatical and punctuation mistakes top the list, followed by noisy people, people who smoke, people who don’t flush, people who block paths in crowds and people who sit in aisles to read and don’t even look up when you make an attempt to leap over their heads.
7. What is your favorite word in the English language?
“Effervescence” and “kaleidoscope” are two of my favourite words because they remind me of abstract strokes of art. I also like the word “letter” because I like letters (as in mail and not alphabets…but I quite like alphabets too.)
8. What is your favorite word in another language?
I’ve always liked the word “紫” (which means the colour purple) most probably for two reasons: a) it’s part of my name and b) I like the colour purple.
9. What do your favorite pair of underwear look like?
I have lots of favourite pairs of underwear, to be honest. This is also quite TMI but oh well, if you really want to know, one of my favourite pairs of underwear is orange in colour…which I am currently wearing.
10. Do you think the world is going to end this year?
“Always deny the apocalypse, John. You’ll usually be right, and when you’re wrong, no one will be left to say, ‘I told you so.’” was what John Green’s professor said to him when John was worrying about the Y2K bug, so, no.
11. If a movie was made based on your life, what actor/actress would play you?
I don’t know which actor or actress would play me but I’m hoping it’s either Saoirse Ronan, Kat Dennings or Ellen Page. In fact, given a choice, I would have Jesse Eisenberg to play my life because wow, perfect awkward role model right there.
I’m supposed to create another 11 questions and tag another 11 people but I don’t really want to do that at the moment so if you, the one who is currently reading this, wish to continue this tag, feel free to do so.
2 thoughts on “I’m Tagged!”
Great answers Michelle. I think the color purple suits you great. I think to myself that every time I create a post I am guilty of number 6.
Thank you! And I perpetually do the same. I’d go on a blogging spree for a week, feel guilty about it, stop blogging for the next consecutive weeks, feel guilty about it again, and then start on yet another blogging spree. And the cycle continues.