Was what my friends asked me in school just now.
Well, I have a pretty good answer for you guys.
There is absolutely nothing worth smiling.
But there are tonnes of reasons for me to frown, for example:
- I have tons of homework on my back.
- Double the number of projects bringing up the rear.
- School orchestra practice is coming up. (Tormenting..)
- I’m putting on quite some undesirable weight.
- I need mah friends. *tear*
- I have this inexplicable dark cloud hanging in my heart, threatening to rain and cause a humongous flood, wreaking havoc in my internal bodice anytime.
- I have yet to overcome my sickening shyness. *groan*
- I am utterly convinced that everyone despises me.
- Time keeps slipping from my fingers like hot oil off a skillet.
- Because I have an utterly unpalatable and hodgepodge life.
So guys, if you see the corners of my lips pulled into a tight frown everytime you see me, you can blame it on:
b) My putrid life.