Was what my friends asked me in school just now.
Well, I have a pretty good answer for you guys.
There is absolutely nothing worth smiling.
But there are tonnes of reasons for me to frown, for example:
- I have tons of homework on my back.
- Double the number of projects bringing up the rear.
- School orchestra practice is coming up. (Tormenting..)
- I’m putting on quite some undesirable weight.
- I need mah friends. *tear*
- I have this inexplicable dark cloud hanging in my heart, threatening to rain and cause a humongous flood, wreaking havoc in my internal bodice anytime.
- I have yet to overcome my sickening shyness. *groan*
- I am utterly convinced that everyone despises me.
- Time keeps slipping from my fingers like hot oil off a skillet.
- Because I have an utterly unpalatable and hodgepodge life.
So guys, if you see the corners of my lips pulled into a tight frown everytime you see me, you can blame it on:
b) My putrid life.
6 thoughts on ““Why Don’t You Smile?””
i’m feeling that too now..
Im really enjoying your posts. Keep up the great work.
um…how did you have the author section on ur blog here,,WHich widget?
Daniel: *high fives* what a sad, sad world… D:
Tess: thx u!
metop: i’ll comment ya in ya blog.